8.10.2010

Life of RP



This is what my life is made up of now: Philz Coffee, Kafka, and Sweets of some sort. If someone wants to hold an intervention for me at some point, please do! Because at this rate, I'm going to become a giant, penniless panda quite soon!

So the delicious morsel in the box is actually a Blueberry Pie Roll from Cinnaholic, one of the new foodie places on Oxford that I mentioned in my last post. Things to know about this place:

1) It's vegan.
2) You get to build your own roll from assorted frostings and toppings.
3) There's De La Paz Coffee.

It was probably the most amazing cinnamon roll that I've ever had. Also, the coffee was equally as amazing. I might need to experiment with De La Paz more. So, gogogo! You might get a little overwhelmed at first because the list of frostings and toppings is quite extensive, but don't fret! They have some specialty and pie rolls that act as assembled examples! Also, don't forget to show your student ID...you'll get a discount.

The other pic is obviously from Philz. :P Mini-red-velvet-cupcake that they strategically put next to the cashier, knowing that I would buy it. Sneaky devils! Coffee was a nom-y concoction brewed by one of the baristas. If you are feeling adventurous or have had a lot of the blends already, ask for something different. There's always one dude who makes me some crazy concoctions, but I can't vouch that every barista there does...so just ask. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment