8.02.2010

derp-tard

my new friends from the Academy made us a crazy fancy, absolutely delicious dinner in their beautiful apartment yesterday.  they don't know me well enough yet, so they still treat me like royalty - hence my sitting with my camera, without helping.  of course, they'll soon learn and relegate me to chopping/stirring/working, but for now i'll ride this Hapless Documenter role as far as possible.  SjB and SMcA invited JWilliams and me to share a dinner of pasta (turtle-ini noodles, sundried tomatoes, cream & parmesean, roasted chicken, and red bell peppers - naturally, i failed to take a picture of the finished product. but below is a picture of the boiling turtle-ini! just use your imagination to insert the potential) and salad (basil, mozzarella, fresh tomatoes, balsamic vinegar, &c) and tecate.  although it seems that Her Williamscy is standing around and focusing on her cell phone... well... she is. but, she helped scads more compared to me.  i just did what i do best: eat! (and provide my side of sass)
the fridge behind SjB and JWilliams is furnished with the magnetic alphabet. after several confusing changes, it ended up reading: "Use Moar Deadarent" and "Ficus Licker", and JWilliams' classy addition of "Woopie".  i woke up this morning and my abs were sore from laughing so much. 
couldn't have had a better time.

also, i'm in love! meet Koji Alistar Bernhisel-Williams! oh, c'est amour!

xo xoRC

2 comments: