8.19.2010

Der Älterer



Finally, I got my hands on some Pliny the Elder. Extra points for it being freshly bottled two days prior. This baby was number two on Beer Advocate's list of Top Beers on Planet Earth. If you're into IPA's, then you'll definitely like this. If you're not, at least give it a try! :)

*I've been going a little post crazy, since RC has gone on vacation and hasn't been able to put up posts to balance mine. But, I'm probably going to be a lot more busy now, so there won't be as high of an influx. Radpanda=Sadpanda.

Places in Berk where said drink can be found:

Bobby G's Pizzeria (It's on tap.)
2072 University Avenue @ Shattuck

Beta Lounge (They gots bottles.)
2129 Durant Avenue Fulton

Word o' advice: Take it easy with the Pliny. Ease yourself in and don't be too ambitious.

--RP has spoken.

1 comment:

  1. some of us is still illegal. this post makes me so sad, like getting called out at The Graduate.

    ReplyDelete